Sunday, October 12, 2008

31 Years Ago Today...


Most of you may not realize but October 12th is a very significant day... and no, I am not talking about Columbus Day. I am talking about another monumental day in the history of the world. On October 12th 1977 a incredible event took place. In the early morning hours, at a hospital in Salt Lake City Utah, Regina Redd Mitchell gave birth to my future love and the future mother of our wonderful children. Over the next 31 years she developed into the incredibly talented woman that I now have the privilege of waking up to every morning and falling asleep with every night. I am constantly amazed at the talent, intelligence, drive, love, humility, caring, energy, wit, intuition, insight, patience, kindness, faith, understanding, and beauty of the woman I am lucky enough to call my wife. Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father that I crossed paths with this most incredible woman. The last ten years have been the most fulfilling of my life because of Sarah Mitchell Bisel... born 31 years ago today. Happy Birthday Sweetheart, and thanks for being you. I love you.

3 comments:

Sarah Bisel said...

AMEN!

Sarah said...

You have such a cute family BJ!! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm adding you to my list.
Your COUSIN Sarah!

Suzette said...

This is so sweet, BJ!