Sunday, March 8, 2009

A very special Lady

Last week my grandmother, Betty Zitting Fosse, passed away at the age of 86. She is an amazing woman and brought joy to many people through the years of her life. She will be missed greatly now that she has returned to her heavenly home. If I remember correctly she has been without my grandfather for about 20 years. I know that she has missed him greatly during that time. During their 20 years apart Nana had several opportunities to date other men, but always turned them down because she was still married to her sweetheart. It warms my heart to know that they have been reunited once again. I know that she is happier now than she has been in a long time. I put together this video with the pictures I had of her. 



8 comments:

Leah said...

Sheesh BJ, that was very sweet. I cried through the whole thing. Those are great pictures of her.

Bj said...

I'm glad you liked it. Let me know if you want a copy and I can burn it to a DVD and mail it to you.

EzsMAMA said...

What a wonderful tribute!

Cherie said...

Sorry to hear about your Nana! But congratulations on a new baby! We are due in July with baby #4 also!

Gigi said...

the video was my favorite part of the funeral! I would love a copy if at all possible. I wish you could have been there too. It was great seeing everyone.
Love ya!
Gretchen

Bj said...

Gretchen - Email me your address and I will burn a DVD and send it to you. bcbisel@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Very nice, Bj.

Summertime Designs said...

BJ, I am sorry about the passing of your Nana. I know that must be hard, but I know you are so happy that she gets to be with her sweetheart again. This was such a nice DVD you did of her. I love the picture of her with all the babies and little children. I was so happy that my brother-in-law did a DVD about my mom for us; I love to watch it. This will be cherished by many in your family.