Friday, August 28, 2009

No Noah Yet!

I would like to be blogging about the new addition to our family, that we thought would be arriving last night, but decided not to come. Sarah was up all night with contractions and thought for sure this was it. 11:00 = 10 minutes apart... midnight = 7 minutes apart... 1:00 AM = 5 minutes apart... 2:00 AM = 4 minutes apart... 3:00 AM = no more contractions... WHAT!!!

So instead here are some other events that have happened lately. Lizzy was so excited to lose her first tooth. It was quite loose and the new tooth was quickly growing in behind so she came to me ask me to pull her tooth out with my leatherman. She has seen me perform this feat with her two older siblings so she knew I was competent. I grab on to the tooth with the promise that I will not pull it until they tell me it is OK. Then when they give the slightest indication that it is OK, the tooth is gone. Each time I do it they don't even realize the tooth is gone until they stick their tongue in the empty space. This time was no different. She didn't stop dancing around with excitement for about 20 minutes. I am surprised we got her into bed that night.



Every morning about 9:00 our backyard is covered with these little lizards. This one stuck around long enough for me to snap a shot. One of favorite activities is catching these little guys. Although the bigger ones are much easier to catch.



No comments: